The Power of Words
After a run on a cold rainy day-Angela T. Moore In the 10th grade, I went out for the high school track team. This was after a period of grieving that had left me feeling hopeless and alone. For years I
Negative Mindset? Shift Accordingly
- This thought came to me as I was preparing for my day. I made a conscious decision after prayer to not watch the news as I had done the day before. Why? I noticed watching the news had put me in an
Be Your Authentic Self!
- This has been a reoccurring thought. Be who you truly are! One of the most rewarding areas of growth in my life has been the recognition that in order to truly succeed in life and be happy, I had to
When it Comes to Your Mental, Nutritional, and Physical Health, Balance is Key!
- Here are a few keys to unlock the door to your overall health! Key 1: Balance negative stress with positivity. *It is especially important during chaotic times to have fun on purpose. Continue to do the things that bring you joy even
Are You In Love With Yourself?
- As I was exercising one day, I looked down and gave serious thought to what my t-shirt said, "Fall in love with YOU" and I realized that I had. I had fallen in love with the most important person in my
Don’t Let Uncertainty Stop You!
- One of the many ways that I have been able to maintain peace in the chaos is running. Running is not only a form of exercise but a time of reflection and most importantly a time of spiritual connection. THE BEAUTIFUL
What is the Most Valuable Thing You Can Do? Nothing
- I had to remind myself of this recently as I looked at my Google Calendar and realized that I had done exactly what I advise my clients to NEVER do, OVERSCHEDULE AND OVERCOMMIT my time! I was shocked! WHY? Because I learned a
How I Found Peace In The Chaos
- After many hours of working at home the other day, I felt the need to get some fresh air. I had been providing support to my clients online throughout the day and was looking for a way to release and
Never Let Anybody Tell You What You Are Worth
- That was the thought that came to mind recently when I felt the need to justify my fees after submitting a proposal. There I was after decades in my industry, multiple degrees and certifications, numerous honors and awards, and years of
Are You So Busy Making a Living that You Don’t Have a Life?
- Ironically, this was a question that was asked in a recent Bible study. It made me think about what I have seen over and over again as a therapist and definitely as a business professional. IN THE CONSTANT STRIVING TO GET
Staying Healthy During Stressful Times
- To say this year has been a stressful year is truly an underestimate. We are stressed more than ever. Unfortunately, during stressful times, we often eliminate those things that could alleviate our stress. WHAT ARE SOME SIMPLE WAYS TO REDUCE STRESS? Start the
Do You Ever Wake Up TIred and Unmotivated?
After a run on a cold rainy day-Angela T. Moore That is exactly how my day started. I had trouble falling asleep last night and still woke up early. As I started my day, I thought about the goals that I
Join the Angela T. Moore Journey
For education and motivation in your inbox.